Avis Mexico obtains the Travel Safety Stamp
As a result of the effective application of our preventive protocols in matters of health, hygiene, cleaning and disinfection, we received the Travel Safety Pledge by the World Travel Council and Tourism (WTTC) , which is endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO) .
This seal recognizes destinations and industries that comply with the new global health and operational protocols to combat COVID 19, and ensure the prevention of the spread of infections through the implementation of rigorous and effective hygiene, cleaning and disinfection protocols. You will be able to recognize it in all our rental offices, which comply with the highest world standards in terms of prevention and health safety.
We deliver your car with the minimum of contact.
- We use protective screens on each counter.
- We implement social distancing markers on the floor with a minimum separation of 1.5 meters.
- We offer hand sanitizer to all of our clients.
- All of our staff use face masks, masks and disposable gloves.
- We have digital rental contracts available in most of our locations.
- We limit the number of passengers on our courtesy shuttles.
You will always receive clean and sanitized vehicles.
- All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to each rental.
- Special attention is paid to: steering wheels, control panels, grab handles, radio, cup holders, center consoles and door handles (inside and outside). In addition, we perform multiple cleanings and sanitization of the unit.
The return of the car is done safely before proceeding to preparation for the next customer.
- When returning the car to our facilities, do not forget to collect all your belongings before getting out of it.
- We will send your invoice to the registered email address, or you can download it from: facturación.avis.mx
- If necessary, you can request a paper receipt. Our agents in charge of supervising the return will always wear disposable face masks, masks and gloves.
- A deeper disinfection procedure will take place after the car is moved to our wash stations, to ensure multiple cleanings and sanitization of the unit.
We keep our staff protected.
- At all times, our staff will use disposable face masks, masks and gloves.
- Our staff wash their hands frequently and have received training on infection prevention measures, including regarding products and processes available to guarantee the safety of your health.
- In addition, each employee must remain at home when they are unwell.